Are You Talking To The WRONG Audience?
What do you mean?
Isn’t everybody my audience or market?
Actually, no they are not.
Think about your results from some of your marketing and are you getting the return from your advertising dollars.
If not, you may be advertising to the wrong audience.
One of the reasons I moved to using Elite Marketing Pro, was these guys have their fingers on the pulse, they know the ins and outs of marketing, as they do it every day. And made it clear, I was talking to the wrong audience!
They test and measuring every aspect, even areas like the color of the words used, what picture do I put in, do I use bullets and am I really providing solutions. And am I directing my marketing to the right audience!
- Those in a business opportunity. – People in a business opportunity, most likely network marketers / direct sales. They would be interested in attracting more leads.
- Those looking for a business opportunity. – This group tend to be a little fickle. Looking for opportunity, often jumping from deal to deal looking for solutions to their problems.
- Those offering something other than a business opportunity. – This group’s looking to promote something that doesn’t have a business opportunity attached to it, which is usually their existing business, whether online or offline, brick and mortar or service base. This group want to make more sales or increase their lead flow.
Which brings me to the next crucial point in your marketing today…
V.A.M – Value Added Marketing
You must give value first before you can expect anything in return.
97% of your ideal audience is not looking for your program or what you have to offer, and is why, the value or education you provide in your marketing becomes essential if you are going to stand out from the crowd.
Interesting when you look at these statistics.
- 3% – Active shoppers looking for someone to solve / help them with their problem.
- 7% – Open to attending but not actively shopping right now.
- 30% – Aware they have a problem and will research for the future
- 30% – Unconscious to the fact they have a problem, education needed to bring awareness.
- 30% – Straight out – NO!
The most important element of marketing today is YOU and for you to provide V.A.M – Value Add Marketing.
Want to double your client base? Are you sick of wasting money on ineffective marketing?
Start looking at the value you can provide, become the person who solves their problems and you will always be known as the person to go to.
P.S: If you would like to grab my FREE Lead Magnet Check List… feel free to enter your details here and it will be on your way to your in box.