You’re Being Selfish Not Succeeding
How would that make you feel if you were told you are being selfish not succeeding.
Confronting don’t you think?
And, is this the kick in the butt you need?
Or do you choose to stay in the victim of circumstance mode.
Me, it was the kick in the butt I needed.
- Doesn’t matter if you don’t have technology skills, there is help for you everywhere, like I am using here at Elite Marketing Pro, you can’t use this excuse anymore.
- Doesn’t matter if you have burnt your warm market out…. It’s time to grow and tweak your approach. And ask better questions. Learn the skills of Attraction Marketing at the 10 Day Boot Camp
Play to win, not prevent a loss
You know your product or service is of massive value, and can help so many, so you must succeed.
All the excuses are saying is ….
You don’t have a big enough vision!
We humans are hungry for our own vision, and if you don’t have a vision, you latch onto someone else’s vision.
Is that what you want?
It is human nature to want something bigger than where you are now …. this is key for pulling you up to that next level.
Problem for so many, their Internal Flame has burnt out and they are vibrating at a lower level.
Did you know you can raise your vibrations and ignite that flame again…
Starting with …Your Vision
You must be able to see it…FIRST.
If you cannot run this movie, your movie on the screen of your mind, you’re more than likely going to struggle to achieve it.
Think about all the “Goals” you have written down, those New Year’s resolutions.
How did you go achieve them all? Could you see yourself as that new person you imagined?
Or was that little voice in your head, your old paradigms, being the gatekeeper to your mind and not letting you change.
Without a vision you won’t stick to a routine.
Focus on what you want to become. See yourself better than where you are.
Goals are not enough, they have to be linked with a vision.
To build your prosperous future for you and your family, you must create a clear mental picture first in your mind…. Then follow the steps on my blog Build Your Dream Business.
- What can you see through your eyes? Make sure you see yourself in the picture.
- What’s the benefit of the benefit …? for example, How can you make your annual income your monthly income?
- If money wasn’t an issue how would you surprise your significant other?
Most importantly get the feelings into your vision. It is so important when you write it down, how will you feel. What will you feel like when you see the reaction of others.
Make it about you and your feelings….
Seal these steps with Repetition…. yes, read it daily immerse it in your heart and watch your results grow.
P.S: Let me know what you think, do you have any questions about building your vision? Love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and feel free to share if you enjoyed reading this blog.
To your success…